We provide a quite wide range of air filters. Please search your references in the catalog bellow:
We are specialized in sourcing, importing and exporting high quality filters in the field of automotive, forklift trucks and heavy duty machines.
To search your references in our catalogue, please click here
In order to run, the engine needs a precise mixture of fuel and air. When outside air is drawn into the engine, the filters prevents harmful dirt and debris from entering the system.
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
• Poor gas mileage
• Reduced engine power
Related Repair Advice for air filter
• The filters should be inspected, cleaned, and/or replaced every 20,000 to 25,000 kilometers
• When replacing the filters, dirt and debris should be removed from the filter housing
• If oil has contaminated the filter, it should be replaced; oil contamination may indicate a problem with the PCV system
• The filters will need to be replaced more often in vehicles driven in dusty and sandy areas
Air Filter For Diesel Engines
In order to run, the engine needs a precise mixture of fuel and air. When outside air is drawn into the engine, the filter prevents harmful dirt and debris from entering the system. Diesel filters are generally more robust than their gasoline counterparts because they must filter a larger volume of air.
Related Repair Advice
• Diesel filters can be more expensive than their gas engine counterparts due to the extra filtering capacity required by a diesel engine.