We provide a quite wide range of cabin air filters. Please search your references in the catalog bellow:
We are specialized in sourcing, importing and exporting high quality filters in the field of automotive, forklift trucks and heavy duty machines.
To search your references in our catalogue, please click here
Cabin Air Filter
The cabin filter prevents dust, pollen, and other debris from entering the passenger compartment through the climate control (HVAC) system.
Symptoms of Wear or Failure
• Unpleasant smell
• Poor air flow though the HVAC system
Related Repair Advice
• Manufacturers recommend inspection or replacement of the cabin air filter every 25,000 to 50,000 kilometers
• The cabin filter may also be referred to as a pollen filter, micro filter, or an air conditioning filter
• Some cabin filters include activated charcoal to help eliminate unwanted odors and cut down on the exhaust pollutants that enter through the climate control system. These types of filters also tend to be more expensive than regular filters.
• Musty and moldy odors can often be resolved by replacing the cabin filter